Monday, February 2, 2009

10 Things I Love

10. Mac cosmetics
9. Phyto hair products
8. Fried Mac and Cheese
7. Homemade biscuits
6. My brilliant kids
5. My crazy husband
4. My crazy dogs
3. My career
2. My Iphone
1. Reading

This list is in no particular order. I do not love books more than say...my husband...today, anyhow.

Here is what I've been listening too obsessively in the car lately:

5. The Black Crowes -Shake Your Money Maker
4. Some mix I made
3. House of Pain
2. Best of the Doors
1. I have been listening to this nonstop...Sublime-Sublime

I adore Sublime. I don't care what sort of language they use or whatever. I adore them. Too bad Brad Nowell is gone. Always the musical geniuses for some reason.

School is driving me insane. More than usual, that is.

My observations tonight:
1. I need a pedicure....desperately
2. My roots need doing.
3. My calf muscles get charley horses everynight.
4. My left eye is WAY weaker than my right eye, and it droops when I'm tired.


Oh hell, listen...I don't have much to say. Deal with it.

No comments: