Friday, September 10, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy

I haven't posted lately, because I've been working pretty much 24/7 (which is a saying I detest, by the way.) When I'm not working, I'm sleeping, working at home, or being with my family.

I need to get to the freakin' spa for Botox STAT. I can tell you that much. My forehead is beginning to show lines. Me no likee. I wouldn't mind a partial face lift, either, although a tummy tuck would be even better at this point. I wish I could buy botox and do it myself. I'd be injecting the hell out of everything.

Our daughter has been away at college for 3 weeks, now. So far, so good. She came home for Labor Day weekend, but on Sunday morning, she was ready to go back. This is a good thing, although it's tough letting them go.

I'm falling asleep as I type, so this is over. Nothing more to see, move along, people.
Man, I want peach pie.

No comments: