Monday, November 22, 2010

The dilemma of the WWW

So, a student told me today that she found my blog. Awesome. Great. I told her that it wasn't appropriate for kids. So, then, ALL the kids wanted to know what it was. I did not divulge it. However, I'm going to have to think how to block people under a certain age.

As for life. It's is the same. Only, now...there is the added guilt and pressure of Thanksgiving. I evidently don't give Thanks appropriately. I should slave in a kitchen all day from the crack of dawn to make a dinner that will be gobbled up in minutes, then clean it all up, store it and when I attempt to serve left overs, will be meant with groans of discontent. I'm not really thinking that sounds like fun. My Mom loves to do it, so there you are.

Anyhow, I hope everyone has a good holiday. I know I need it.

No comments: