Thursday, December 23, 2010

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year?

Hey. Hi. Whatever. It's that time of year again. Christmas. I really am growing to dislike it. People are rude, they are everywhere you go and they are impatient. Those qualities usually belong to me exclusively, and I don't appreciate sharing them with the public at large.

Anyhow, our kids are all home from school, as am I. My son has strep throat and mine hurts. Yippee. What a great present. We have an insanely huge amount of presents under our tree and this year I got it all done way ahead of time. Yay for me.

I really don't have too much to add, but after Christmas dinner, I'm sure I will. Perhaps even photos to go along with it. Some Xanax and wine and it will be a fun day for me. I might get another snooze in on my Mom's bed like I did on Thanksgiving. That was some good sleepin'.

PLUS, I still waiting on THREE separate gifts I ordered from a company called "The Daily Grommet". I am displeased with them in the extreme. These were Christmas gifts. I got one of the missing gifts, but three are still missing. I emailed them and they assured me they were looking into it. That was after two emails. Now, no further communication. Be warned if you use the Daily Grommet, the company "Violet Love" and "Sneakart" and it seems like there was another one. I got the belt from Jon Wye, so that is okay. But the others, I'm not pleased with at all. Be warned.

I have nothing left to say, so goodnight, ya perverts. (Points if you know what book that was from. )

No comments: