Friday, February 25, 2011

Stuff and Junk I love

Hi. I love these things in no particular order:

My kids
My husband
My parents
My brother
My niece and nephew
My dogs
wine
Xanax
sleep
sleep
sleep
soft pajamas
no wrinkles
Botox
Fried pickles
Ghosthunters
travel
Exorbitantly expensive hotels
purses
really good purses
really good shoes
makeup
really good makeup
Hermes anything
Louboutin shoes
Blahnik shoes
Birkenstocks shoes
Tom's shoes
Nordstrom's
Nieman Marcus
My truck/car/whatever
Having a passport that is still valid, leaving me the option of going wherever I want to go.
My chiropractor
Butterscotch schnapps and Baileys mixed
wine
hot dudes
reading
diamonds
diamonds
did I say diamonds?
jewelry...but real stuff, not crap
shawls, and scarves
writing
music
art
Spanish Guitar
Gypsy music
Cirque du Soleil
Kathy Griffin

I was going to do what I dislike, but I figured that list would be too long.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

So much better to stick with the positive and reread and add to this list daily :)

Cheers!
Lauren from ChickAdvisor

Jacksmom said...

Good plan!