Monday, January 21, 2013

Hey. I am tired so this will be short. Hell, it will probably be long as hell, since that always happens, but that's me. I gotta be me.

What's been happening? Hmmm...I've been working. IN HADES. FOR SATAN.

I still depend on wine to get me through. I still run daily and use Visalus which rocks my world.

I'm still ALL OVER "24". What a feast for the eyes. I have no travel plans which depresses me immensely. I don't feel ready for a race, which would include travel, which would be awesome.

I did attend an interesting meeting where I was informed that I should not touch children, but I should TOUCH them. I have no effing idea what the hell that means. I don't think anyone does.

You know what sucks? Being lectured to by an immoral asshole about morals. That sucks ass royally. I mean, this person, lies, probably (allegedly) steals federal funds, is vindictive, stupid, vapid and just an all around idiot. Now, if you think I'm talking about you, I suggest you reevaluate your personality. Plus, I'm pretty sure it's not you I'm talking about, as I'm fairly certain this person cannot read with any comprehension.

In our state, there is some discussion about allowing teachers to carry guns on campus if they have conceal/carry licenses. I don't have the license although I shoot and always have shot guns. I'm a good, reliable shot. I will however, that the course if I can carry on campus. As a matter of fact, I haven't talked to any other teachers who are against this idea. They don't all want to CARRY, they would rather someone more experienced carry, and I am up for that. I tell you one thing, nobody will come in there to hurt those children if they know a bunch of us are carrying. I guarantee it. Count me in. I'm doublin' down on the Teachers being armed at work. I will waste any dirtbag who comes on my campus to hurt my kids or anyone else.

Excuse me, our neighbor, whose son lives in her house now is parked near my bedroom window blasting his base as loud as he possibly can I suppose to allow me to enjoy his bullshit rap shit. I would like to walk out there and say, "No thank you, sir.." however, my husband has arrested him in the past and I like to stay away from him. The other day, I pulled up to our driveway and he was either A. peeing on his trash can or B. unloading a gun or checking the chamber. It was one of those, though. Since he moved in, we have had an increase in traffic in our quiet cul de sac and I don't like it. There are always different cars in his driveway which backs way up to the back near my bedroom windows. I have decided after much soul searching that I hate him. I hate him and his friends. I want them to leave.

I am designing a house the hubby and I will live in when our kids are grown. It will be epically awesome. Not big, because it will be the two of us, but top of the line everything, in the country, away from rap music played by drive by shooting thugs.

I don't have much to add, with the exception of the fact that I am teaching my 16 year old to drive. I am doing the program where the parent teaches them. I'm not looking forward to it, but am holding it over his head. I am dreading every moment of it, but suspect I'll have some good stories from it.
Too da loo, bitches.

No comments: