Sunday, January 6, 2013

Perpetually Late for the Party...

Yep, that's me. Everyone will be babbling about some TV show for YEARS, and I don't watch it and then I decide to watch it on Netflix or something and then I'm ALL OVER IT. This is what has just happened with the television series "24".

Let me break this down:
1. Jack Bauer is a badass mofo. I adore him.

2. Jack Bauer is SO polite! New drinking game: Every time Jack says, "Thank you", take a drink. You'll be schmammered in 10 minutes. Very polite fellow.

3. Jack Bauer takes NO SHIT from NOBODY. You piss him off? You don't give him what he wants? He CUTS YOUR HEAD OFF, EFFER! You don't mess with Jack Bauer. I think we have all learned that little lesson. Something the STUPID terrorists don't seem to GET, yet.

4. I am only partially through Season 2 and already we have had beheadings, two torture sessions, a daughter that is ALWAYS lost and a pain in the ass, a wife killed, an office blown up,a boss inhales a deadly amount of PLUTONIUM and starts dying in a most unattractive fashion, a NUCLEAR FREAKIN BOMB blow up in the Mojave Desert, and I haven't seen Jack pop ONE single Xanax! Plus, the Allstate guy is President and his wife is a class A BITCH.

5. I trust nobody on that show. Period. Well, I trust Jack Bauer. He gets shit done.

6. Another drinking game: Every time Jack screams, "WHERE'S THE BOMB?!?!?" drink. All your troubles will vanish.

7. Stupid stupid plot line: blond chick engaged to Muslim dude ends up being the Muslim extremist and kills everyone but Jack doesn't take her shit. No sir. He shoots her in the damned arm, and squeezes the wound while screaming "WHERE'S THE BOMB???" Knocked her cheap ass wig off in the process, too.

8. There is ALWAYS a mole at CTU. I'm pretty sure. ALWAYS. I'm only partially through the second season, but yeah.

9. I think I have approximately 2,000 more episodes to watch before I'm finished, and I can't imagine what else could possibly happen. I have bitten off all of my fingernails because this show gets me so nervous.

10. My sons are dying to ruin it for me and tell me everything that is going to happen. I will behead them first. Just.like.Jack.Bauer. Thank you.

No comments: