Monday, February 11, 2013

20 Things

These are 20 things about my son, Jack. You know, since he is 20 and all.

1. He is brilliant.
2. He has short femurs. (Those aren't like lemurs...they are your thigh bones.)
3. He had a "danger list" when he was little. Magma was at the top of the list. Can't argue with that.
4. He has been banned for life from the Auburn Hills Public Library in Auburn Hills, Michigan.
5. Ditto for the Auburn Hills Nature Trail.
6. He trips over his words.
7. He calls everything a "thingie".
8. I hear "Somewhere Out There" and I cry because we used to dance to that song when he was little.
9. He used to enact every Disney movie as he watched it. Exhausting.
10. He still doesn't sleep through the night.
11. He has sweet hands.
12. He cares nothing about clothing.
13. He is an excellent cook.
14. I was told by a third party today that he is "such a kind and polite young man". I am proud.
15. He is honest.
16. He is my heart.
17. He made me a Mother.
18. He deserves the best in life.
19. He is a dinosaur fanatic.
20. I have never loved anyone more.

No comments: