Friday, November 27, 2015

Title suggestions

Greetings my people! (I think maybe there are two people: my Mom and Dad)

Anyhow, I have my book finished and I am struggling with a title. It's kicking my butt. Okay. First, it's humor. Second, it's a memoir. Third, non fiction, of course. Weird stories of crazy crap that I have done or I've been involved with and I still say I'm innocent. Things like: The time I had drinks with Stevie Ray Vaughn and didn't know who he was until he told me. Stupid me. The time my EX EX husband (he was a paramedic firefighter) anyhow, he was working on the movie set for "What's Eating Gilbert Grape". They evidently have to always have an ambulance on movie sets or something. Plus, Leonardo DiCaprio was climbing a water tower. So, he was out there working. I was home, crying, eating, crying, couldn't sleep, crying. I was two weeks from my due date with my first child. I was a hot mess. Like lava hot. So, when he invited me to come and hang out with him and "these two guys" from the movie, I started crying, of course. I sobbed and asked who they were. I began really crying with WAAAAHHHH sounds. I couldn't go because I was so huge. I missed hanging out with Johnnie Depp and Leonardo DiCaprio. Life. Not fair. Anyhow, weird stories like that, and about other weird stuff.

Now. Please give me suggestions for a title. Nothing more than like four words, preferably.

I would say, "Love, me", but I will reserve that for a good title. You are welcome.

PLUS! Nobody told me the Property Brothers at their ranch thingie came on the other day! I am highly insulted and furious because NOBODY (MOTHER) told me it was on. I mean, I like to watch that man...I mean men. (I like one in particular. Oh for God's sake...it's Jonathan) He is my type all the way down his 6'4" frame. Dammit.

Okay. That's all for now. 10-4. Wait, that is not right. Bye.

HELPFUL HINT: Don't stick anything metal or your finger or really anything other than an electrical plug into an electric outlet. Don't touch metal that has electricity running through it. You will electrocute yourself. I only say that because I did that. Third degree burns and they had to dig the platinum which is a conductor...who knew? They had to dig that out of the charred flesh and you could see my bone. Yeah. That happened. I didn't work that day. Score!

No comments: