Monday, August 2, 2010

I Take No Pride In This

but it's the truth. I am addicted to the "Real Housewives of New Jersey". I do not want detox, either. I love it. My husband is now addicted, as well. I am so wrapped up in the lives of those women I talk about them all the time. I feel the same about Bethenny from the New York version.

I must say the DC version is looking interesting. There is some girl who claims to have grown up with the Kennedys, some vague European woman who is called a "bitch" on the commercial, but seriously, she was rude saying Americans have no manners. Of course, the kid who responded by calling her a bitch sorta proved her point for her.

Now, it's almost time for me to return to work. How will I do without my daylong marathons? I must now go, because it's time to watch Danielle and Kim G. get in a fight!

1 comment:

Elle said...

I love the verses on the side of your blog :). Thanks for visiting our blog too. Have a great day! I added you on google connect too.

Elle
www.taketworeviews.com