Tuesday, August 3, 2010

So Here's the Thing:

My shoulder is slowly killing me. However, I have to get 5 chapters ready to send to an agent. Blessing? YES! Scary as hell? YES!

A couple of things I love:

Kathy Griffin
Ghosthunters
Writing
80s New Wave music
Ice cream
Family
Florida Gators
Spas and all they entail unless it entails me getting slathered with something disgusting and laying on a table and getting showered on a morgue like table. Do my fingernails or toenails or hair or a massage or facial? I'm down. Otherwise, not so much.

A Couple of things I do not love:

Rachel Zoe and her like, project I die.
Lying
Not being able to have an Hermes Birkin right this very minute. I don't think I could talk Wally into $60,000.00 for a purse
Seeing a guy's manly bits while waiting for a massage in the "quiet" room at a spa. ATTENTION DUDES: If you are naked under a robe that opens in the front, please don't sit down and let your legs splay apart like you usually do. You don't have to sit all fancy pants, but PLEASE, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DON'T SHOW EVERYONE YOUR CASH AND PRIZES!

Okay. Finished for now.

No comments: