Thursday, August 5, 2010

Vanity

Hello to the one person who might be reading this. So glad you could stop by! I'm glad I'm not just typing for no reason.

So, my arm and shoulder are still pretty sore and painful, and I bought this wondrous invention called the TheraCane at my chiropractor. It is awesome. I feel effervescent when I use it. Well, that's not true. At all. It just feels good.

Speaking of effervescent, I had Dom Perignon one time. Only one time. It was quite effervescent but to my (then) untrained palate, tasted like a 3 dollar bottle of Asti Spumanti. It may have even been more effervescent. You know what I DON'T like? Non-effervescent champagne.

I have to go becaue the IKEA catalog just got here, and I'm giddy with excitement over it. Oh, and I have to go to see Kathy Griffin. Can't wait!

No comments: