Thursday, December 27, 2012

Seriously? Questions for me? Okay. Whatever, I guess I will answer some.

These were emailed to the email connected to this blog, which I forgot I had. Some are old.

1. From Virginia in New Jersey: (If that's really your REAL NAME). "Are you mentally ill?" Well, Virginia, yes. Yes, I am. I don't care who knows. I'm raging Bi Polar. Deal. I take meds. If I don't, you will know it in a hot minute. I'm not ashamed. If I was ashamed, and if nobody told the truth, people would keep saying, 'THAT KID MUST BE BI POLAR" every time a child threw a fit at the Walmarts. I won't be responsible for that.

2. From Eileen in West Palm Beach (which I know is in Florida..so there.) Eileen asks, "Why don't you have a book?" Well, Eileen...that's a damned fine question, there. I write my ass off, but nobody seems to want to publish me unless I do a self publishing deal. No can do. I need an editor. I need an agent. Anyone? Anyone? Let me know. I am SUPER easy to work with. However, I am creative, so I'm a bit of a bitch. Sorry, I figured I should be up front.

3. From Robert in Tempe, Arizona: "Do you really drink that much wine and take prescription meds?" Yes, Robert, I do. Don't judge, Robert. It's not nice. To further his question, he asked, "Aren't you afraid you'll die?" No, Robert, I am not. No further answer necessary.

4. From Chris in Colorado: "Do you have AdHd?" Yes, Chris, I do. I can't stay focused on shit for any length of damned time.

5. From Cedric in Nebraska: "Are you married? Happily?" Awwww....Cedric. Yes. Yes, I am. However, I have been known to marry frequently, so don't lose hope. I have to say, I will go with Ryan Gosling first, of course. Unless of course, you are ACTUALLY Ryan Gosling, in which case I will squeal and rip your clothes off no matter where we are. If not, sorry. I am happily married to the Wallet. He is weird and crazy and I love him. It's a conundrum. I'm more of a guy when it comes to relationships. I would rather keep things uncomplicated. In and out, you know? However, men seem to want to marry me, and damned if I don't keep saying "yes". Such is life, I suppose.

6. From Jane in Omaha: "What do you think the meaning of life is?" Well, Jane. How much more of a loaded question could you ask me? I'll try, though. MY idea of the meaning of life is this: Try and do as much good as you can for others, and try to do as little HARM as possible to others including the Earth. Life with as few regrets as possible. Do what you love. Stop time when your children are toddlers, because damn, that shit goes by fast, you know? Also, take time out for the good of yourself, occasionally. If that means see a shrink, then do it. No shame. If that means take meds, do it. If that means run until you have sweat out all problems, do it. Life will never end up as you plan it, so go with it. That is truth.


I think that will do it for now. Unreal. I can't believe people asked me questions other than, "Mom! Where are my socks?" and shit. Thank you for reading. Thanks for letting me know you're there.

Later, Bitches.

No comments: