Thursday, December 27, 2012

TWO IN ONE DAY!!!

Okay, I have some stuff to say. I got the Nike/Ipod thing. I thought, "Awesome." Because I love awesome stuff. I go to download music to this damned thing. OH WAIT! My son had an Ipod Nano. He gave it to me. I placed it in a very visible spot. My children weren't here, so they didn't do it. It has disappeared. Gone. We looked EVERYWHERE. It was taken by aliens.

So, I bought a new Nano. Whatever. I take it home to sync it and all that jazz, and guess what? My awesome MacBook Pro has outlasted the interwebs. It works. It's never broken. It's never crashed. Now, it is old enough to where I can't update programs like Itunes and Adobe. So, now I need a new laptop. Plus, I'm starting Grad school. Good excuse.

I bring the new shit home. I hook it up. BUT NO. My shit is too old. Need new shit. Use school's shit. Still can't figure it out. I'm fairly tech savvy, so I was losing my shit. I FINALLY get to download some shit for my run. I go to the Nike sports part of Itunes. Let me tell you this:

IT SUCKS ASS BIG TIME.

Having said that, when the first military cadence came on, I was stunned. Then, I got into it. "I can do this, I thought...my family has done this..." I did it. Then some ATROCIOUS SHIT CAME ON. Sure, it's great music if you are on X and at the Jersey Shore. Gimme some glow lights and some bottles with sparklers on them, and we're set with that damned music. Seriously? What is the "dubstep" shit? It isn't good for running. It's stupid. My son likes it. Case closed. I was glad for "C-130 Rolling Down the Strip" when it came on. I at least knew the words. Then, some more freakin' club music came on. What was it, the 80s? It pissed me off.

I'm finished. I'm slightly inebriated. Not so much to type wrong, but enough to know that it's coming. Quickly.

Until we meet again. To da loo, Bitches.

No comments: