Saturday, July 10, 2010

April 16, 2007

April 16, 2007

Let's go surfin' now...

So, I'm thinking about going on a real-life freakin' surf safari. For real. There is this place in Mexico that specializes in surf vacations for women. Anyhow, they incorporate yoga and really essential crap like....SLEEP and shit with the surfing. It's a win/win.

I'm thinking I'll do it. You can arrange to have several women go at once..like a multi-generational thing, right? I'd rather be staked naked to a fire ant hill and slathered with honey, mind you....but you can have that option if you wish. I'll opt for the "Lone Wolf" plan. Or maybe I'll convince a friend to go with me. However, I'll not have a relative accompany me. Anyhow, you have to book reservations like a year ahead. So this nirvana won't occur for over a year,yet. But I'm gonna do it. I want to go to an Yoga ashram, too. The beauty of all of this is that nobody in my immediate family likes to do this.

This weekend, I'm going on a weird assed bus trip to another state. Why? It is a friend's birthday, and her mother arranged some chartered bus trip to go gamble on a river boat in another state. Who knew? My friend doesn't know we are all going to be on the bus...but we all have to be on the bus before 5am on a Saturday..then like a 6 hour bus trip...then gamble...presumably drink...eat...then get back on the bus and drive back. I'm sure the bus driver will need therapy the next day.

Ugh. Head hurts. Meh.
Currently reading:
Avalon: A Novel
By Anya Seton
Release date: 01 May, 2006

No comments: