Saturday, July 10, 2010

June 24, 2007

June 24, 2007

More television musings....

So, it's summer, i have more time..TV is on more often.

I'm ADDICTED to "Dirty Jobs". And Mike Rowe has just proven my assertion that monkeys are EVIL, DIRTY, MEAN AND NASTY WRETCHED CREATURES. People are being attacked and mutilated by monkeys on that show. I could have told them that. I have monkey stories, people. Real, personal, actual monkey stories. Painful, but true. They are now on a satellite phone begging to be taken out of the place where they are...like begging for air strikes and backup and shit. Monkeys ARE SATANIC. They are "pinned down" by a monkey named "Patty". The lady who owns the monkeys is holding the psychotic monkey looking into the window at the men in their beds. It's HORRIFIC.

Anyhow, another show I've become totally addicted to is "the Deadliest Catch". Why? I LOVE IT. I've watched it over and over and watched the "making of" episode and everything. I WANNA BE A CRAB FISHERMAN! I have become addicted to the online game on Discovery.com. i don't play computer games. Tonight a new show about driving 18 wheelers on ice starts. I'M ATREMBLE with excitement!

This is sad. We leave in a couple of weeks for England. What will I do if the Ice Truckers season is still going on? I don't know how to record on that DVR crap!

I have a headache, but I don't want to miss this "Dirty Jobs" or the "Ice Truckers" later. How pathetic. OH! And "Cash Cab"! I SO wanna get in that cab! I can ace it!

My no longer married, but really actually married, but separated, no longer living together parents came over together. I don't even know. Don't ask. We go to lunch,
Mom: You treat me to lunch, okay? (she said to my Dad..."
Him: Yeah...
Mom: I'll buy dessert...

Jesus Murphy, they are married. I'm confused. I'm going to watch the horrid monkeys.

Oh don't message me or comment on how wondrous monkeys are. Don't wanna hear it. You don't know what heinous inhumanities I've suffered at the hands of monkeys. So suck it.

No comments: