Saturday, July 10, 2010

November 17, 2004

2004-11-17

Damn, that food was good.

For some reason, I'm having effin' migraines again. I thought my meds had them pretty well whupped. Guess not. Motherfucker. I hadn't gotten rid of them entirely, but they had been drastically reduced. These past 5 days, I've had one. One long continuous one. When you hear that some people kill themselves to escape chronic pain....I can seriously sometimes relate to that.

Well, Sanford and I just celebrated a wedding anniversary. We went away for the weekend and stayed at a fancy schmancy Bed and Breakfast and shopped in a little touristy town.

HowEVER...the REAL good part of it all is that the B&B has this...this....CHEF. I don't even think the word CHEF suffices. Seriously. This person is magic. Unbelievable. I am quite certain we were making revolting noises while we were eating. I am pretty sure because the other people were doing it. There are only about 12-15 people there that he cooks for, so it doesn't get too loud...but DAMN. Dude can flat out cook. Holy crap.

Oh. And I had Sanford get a hand and foot reflexology treatment with me at a day spa. I was pretty sure they'd charge extra for his funky feet, but they were very decent and didn't even scream when they saw his Sasquatch feet. And Sanford was VERY wonderful and didn't pass out or make any growling noises when he paid for everything. Yay for Sanford!

We saw some really kick ass huge wooden doors that look like they were once on a castle that we want. They were probably on a Mexican church or something. But now we want to build a house around these huge ass doors. We won't do it, but it was fun to stare at them and imagine the house we'd build.

So that was our festive weekend. Now I shall go attempt to medicate my head some more.

No comments: