Saturday, July 10, 2010

July 8, 2007

July 08, 2007

Water

So, I buy a TON of bottled water. But I buy the raspberry water. I LIVE on it. I cannot exist without it. I don't like strawberry. I don't like lemon, I don't like Crystal Light shit. I like a particular type. And this town is CONTINUALLY running out of it. And this annoys and irks me. So, today I got tricked into going into a store that sells foodstuffs. A grocery store, if you will. I felt like an Amish person in an electronics store. So, they don't have my water. So I bought one of those water filter pitchers and guess what!?!?!? They let you put in these little flavor cartridges! Raspberry! I'm hooked up! Now I'm happy! And I won't drink regular water because it has nastiness in it. There is so much CHLORINE in water it's unreal...not to mention all the other shit. And we SHOWER in it! Ugh! My eyes water everytime the bathroom door opens after someone has showered and all the steam comes out.


And I think Saaphyri from "Charm School Girls" is rockin'. 100%. And yes, I just admitted to watching that atrocious television show.

Shut up and suck it.

Chuck Norris is widely predicted to be first black president. If you're thinking to yourself, "But Chuck Norris isn't black", then you are dead wrong. And stop being a racist.
8:02 PM

No comments: