Saturday, July 10, 2010

November 20, 2004

- 2004-11-20
I've never been THAT hungry

Did you know that when Magellan and his crew sailed around the world that at one point they got so fucking hungry that they ate one of the ship's MASTS?!?!

True. They ate a wooden pole. Damn. That's hungry.

But consider this: how hungry must the first son of a bitch been that ate a lobster?

Seriously. Think about THAT. You are the first human being to ever eat a lobster. What the hell prompts you to see that creature and think to yourself.."Hey that looks like some GOOOOOD EATIN'!!!"
And then you have to figure out how the hell to EAT it! And what PART to eat. Geez. That was one hungry bastard.

Or...how about the first person to eat a clam? Or an oyster? How hungry was that fucker? Pretty damned hungry, I think. What made him or her think..."If I pound this rock long enough, it will open up and I can eat the slimy shit inside it...YUM!"
Good lord. That's desperate.

Maybe they saw an animal eating it first or something. God, I hope so.
Or what about shrimp? I mean this stuff lives on the bottom of the ocean and all...how did they even GET them?
These are the thoughts that occupy my mind sometimes.
1. How hungry was that poor S.O.B.?
2. What made that poor S.O.B. think to even TRY to eat something that gross and disgusting and NON food looking?
3. How did that poor S.O.B. even gain access to a bottom dwelling creature such as a lobster or shrimp?

If you know, lemme know. I think and wonder about these things.

No comments: