Friday, July 9, 2010

January 6, 2007

Saturday, January 06, 2007

You effin' ho.
Current mood: apathetic
I told you that I don't have time for this. My life has officially re-started what with work and whatnot. And you need to answer this crap that you wanted me to start. It's your duty, you know. A gawdamned duty.

I have had a freakin' damned headache for 3 days. Try spending your day with 20 "gifted" kids all day with a migraine. I challenge you. G'head. Try it. I will have the sword and all the Japanese ritualistic suicide accoutrements ready for you. It's hell. I need to go see that gong-music playing chick again, I think.

I have nothing of any interest to tell you, except I saw "Little Miss Sunshine". Epic. Loved it. Fanfuckingtastic. I loved all of it. All of the characters, all of it. I want to have a kid like Olive. When Rick James' "Super Freak" came on, I jumped up and started dancing. Sanford was confused. (nothing new there)...so I hollered, "I'm Rick James, Bitch!" and he said, "Ooooohhhhh....ok." That movie was a spot of happiness in my otherwise wretched life these days.

I need to go do some work, but do I wanna? Hell naw. So, anyhow....please answer this dipshit blog crap.

Oh..this little kid yesterday...he stuck his finger out to me and said, "Mah fanger smells like opeemeal...wanna smell? Smells gooooood...." Random kid. In the hallway. Just another day. I told him "Thank you, no." and proceeded into the nearest private area to laugh my damned ass off and write it down on my hand so I could remember to tell you.

Opeemeal. Wanna smell?
Currently listening:
Ultimate Collection
By Rick James
Release date: 25 March, 1997

No comments: