Friday, July 9, 2010

Sunday, December 31, 2006

Sunday, December 31, 2006

Fresticles
Current mood: listless
Hey, Mak. So today we were at a place that has Fried Pickles which I love, naturally. So I said, "I'm gonna get some Fried Pickles.." and Sanford goes..."You're gonna get Fresticles?" and I said, "Yes. Yes, I am. That is what I'm getting....Fresticles....they are the testicles from a possum." He looked very confused (as usual) and the children were sitting open mouthed and after a moment they began choking/laughing/"ewwwwwing". Then I said, "Unless it's a female possum...they don't have fresticles...they have breasticles." I looked at Sanford and he was staring at me. He was as confused as ever, but he didn't ask anymore questions. I got my fried pickles. The waitress was hysterical. J. wouldn't look at her while he was ordering, so she bent down and whispered "Look into my eyes..." and he started choking. She needs to be a teacher.

I was very bobbly headed today, especially after I hit my head on J.'s loft-bed thing while I was networking his computer. (that sounded pretty godamned smart...the networking part...not the head hitting part.)

We have to take K.'s "boyfriend" with us tomorrow to my Mother's house for New Year's dinner. Ought to be horrific/interesting.

You could at least post on this damned MySpace shit. You are not making use of the technology. I predict Pink Poodles in your future.

Oh yeah. Happy New Year.
Currently listening:
This Is Big Audio Dynamite
By Big Audio Dynamite
Release date: 25 October, 1990

No comments: