Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Ow

PEOPLE! Seriously!!! How am supposed to get an ESSAY from 1370 words to at LEAST 2000 words without saying crap that shouldn't be there? Ugh! I'm not going to marvel at a sunset or the beach or some crap because it doesn't belong in the essay!!!! I have already messed with it so much I want to barf. And I am the ultimate "REWRITER", too. I will edit and cut and add and redo and change words, and make sure everything is PERFECT, but I will NOT add shit for the sake of adding words for a word count!

Well, not today. Maybe tomorrow. But crap, come on, people!

What I'm obsessed with now:

Real Housewives of New Jersey
Bethenny Frankel
Jen Lancaster's books
Sloane Crosley's books
Getting pain relief for my stupid neck and shoulder
Missing my boys
Texting with my boys
dreading the beginning of the new school year...I'll miss my down time
pain relief

No comments: