Saturday, July 10, 2010

January 12, 2005

2005-01-12

With friends like you...

Have you ever "googled" yourself? Go ahead and do it...I'll wait.


So. Didja find anything interesting? I googled my maiden name the other day. Found LOTS of weird shit. So much I had to call my parents. I said, "Hey, what's this business about oil wells and all that?" their response? "Oh don't worry about that..."

What.the.HELL? Don't WORRY? Oh, I'm NOT worried. I found all this shit about individual oil well output and shit. More investigating will be done.

If I put in my married name, I get all sorts of stuff about old ladies in New Jersey who are big in their Jewish Community Center's Sisterhood.

So, still no job. Seriously considering this bounty hunter thing. I could also bring in guys who are AWOL from the Army. Sanford told me that. He totally thinks it's a kick ass idea. He'd be my sidekick. And since he already knows all the "underbelly" of this town's society...I figure I'm good as in! Right? I asked him what the bonds were for the most prevalent crimes around here and they are pretty much shit, though. And most bounty hunters get 10% of the bond. Which pissed me off.
I told the kids about my idea and I got 3 pairs of eyes rolled at me. Not really a vote of confidence.
I think I'll ground them.

Plus, you know.....it's getting close to my birthday, and I'll getting closer to 40....which isn't to say that I will be 40, because I WON'T...I'm in my 30's....but still every year is closer to 40...and I have a feeling I'm going to have a very difficult time dealing with 40. I can't imagine myself getting to middle age. I'm far too immature. I don't think I LOOK almost 40. I mean..do I? I do, don't I? You bastards! I do not! The hell with you!
Currently listening:
All by Myself
By Eric Carmen

No comments: