Saturday, July 10, 2010

Saturday, Mary 10, 2007

ETA: There used to be a picture next to my posts and at this time there were two penguines beating each other up. Real ones. Awesome.

Saturday, March 10, 2007

In case anyone wondered..which they didn't,

The photo at the left of the two penguins (although the dapper penguin on the right who knocks the crap out of the clumsy-ass penguin on the left is particularly fetching and I fancy people that THAT penguin is indeed, ME) does NOT include me. I am a human.

There. I said it. I'm not in that picture. I chose that because it amused me. I'm not even a particular fan of penguins. Oh, don't get me WRONG...they are perfectly nice birds, I'm sure. I go to the Penguin house at Sea World and marvel at their waddling and zooming around underwater like everyone else. However, I'm not the type of woman who has gone ga-ga nuts over a critter and collects small statues and stuffed animal representations of that particular critter. I never saw the appeal of Beanie Babies, Build-A-Bear's siren song escapes me; and I view all such thing as "lice transfer devices". Nevertheless, that is not what I'm really talking about here. I just wanted it known that I am not a woman who buys sweatshirts or tshirts with Disney characters on them or what-have-you. For myself, that is. I might buy one for my toddler niece or nephew if they want one, but never for myself. Good God. What am I rambling on about? Oh yeah. Shit. That's not me in the picture, and I didn't choose penguins because I'm some nut who raves over penguins. I just liked the fact that one was kicking the shit out of the other.

Now. On to other things. I was looking at people who requested to be my "friends" for whatever reasons, and there are lots who evidently want me to get a cell phone from them or who are all independently wealthy and DON'T live in their parent's basements but they want to be MY friend or some shit...and I click on people who are THEIR friends to read their crap, right? Like you don't do that. Shut up. You do.
Anyhow, I found this one kid's page and he is a teenager, I'd say. I don't know. All I know, is he is one of thousands who can figure out how to put a fucking music player on their page, but I can't. Anyhow, this kid...I read his blogs...and I saw his photos and shit..and I decided I liked him. So I actually asked to be his friend. Which is a weird feeling. It's like when you're in Kindergarten and you go ask some little girls if you can play jumprope with them. Anyhow, I liked this kid because he is all into basketball and he's obviously a huge assed fan of Kobe Bryant and all and he was all into his workout and shit and then he hurt himself. Then he quit posting. He is like who I would be if I was a young guy. Or at least he talks like I would or close to how I do. Except he is far too excited about the Spiderman 3 movie. I'm not EVEN that excited. I'll have to go see it because my kids will wanna go see it. But come ON...he's gonna marry Mary Jane, he will have that black suit or whatever...it's gonna be inner turmoil...meh.
I just hope this guy is okay and I hope he playing the hell out of that basketball.
And hell YES, Peyton Manning deserved to win a Super Bowl. His ass is sweeter than sweet.
Currently listening:
Appetite for Destruction
By Guns N' Roses
Release date: 25 October, 1990

No comments: